Originally from Sweden, I am an independent wine trainer and wine educator. I decided to create A Glass and a Bottle in 2014 after having worked in wine since 2008 as a sommelier, in wine retail
and in the wine export business in both France and the UK. My goal is to offer fun, educational and tailor-made services and to bring the joy and diversity of wine to as many as possible.
I am available for consulting primarily in Sweden and France as well as online or over the phone.
- INSEEC Bordeaux "MBA in Wine Marketing and Management",
- WSET Diploma (niveau. 4) and Certified Educator,
- Certified Sherry Educator by the Consejo Regulador de Vinos de Jerez,
- Finalist in the Trophée Ruinart - "UK's Best Young Sommelier Competition 2011",
- Finalist in the "Meilleur Caviste de France 2014",
- Judge at the "International Wine Challenge" in London since 2013.